BioCon-500 Bladder Scanner
- As part of a urinary continence program, the portable, 3-D BioCon-500 Bladder Scanner (non-returnable) with pre-scan feature allows caregivers to scan the resident's bladder, at bedside, with the device's wand to determine if catheterization or toileting is necessary.
- Residents are shown the results so they can actually see how much fluid is in their bladder; helping residents re- learn the sensation of needing to urinate.
- Calculates results in less than five minutes.
- Helps to develop individualized toileting schedules based on each resident's bladder function pattern rather than at fixed times, such as every two hours, saving staff valuable time.
- More accurately determines if a resident's bladder volume and voided amounts are consistently low, prompting an increase in the resident's fluid intake.
- Promotes staff efficiency and requires little training.
- Meets Tag F315 requirements, helps manage effective incontinence and helps to minimize unnecessary catheterization.
- Quick, safe and non- invasive way to measure bladder volume and post-void urinary retention.
- Helps benefit the residents by preserving dignity and reducing discomfort.
- On-site printing with PC transfer helps the caregiver to quickly and easily document and track the resident's progress.
- It benefits the facility by helping to improve resident care, reducing the frequency of catheterization, saving staff time, decreasing total expense, and reducing training time.
- This is a non-returnable item
Category Id: - Content Id: